Subject: APPOINTMENT LETTER
Management is pleased to inform you that on the basis of your application dated ________________ and subsequent interview on ______________ for services in the company, you have been appointed on the following terms and conditions.
- You are appointed in the Company as _________ you will get your pay @ Rs. —————— per month.
- You are appointed as temporary/ probationary/ learner/ apprentice/ substitute for ____________________ months and this period will automatically come to an end on ___________________________. If you do not get any letter from the management for confirmation then during this period or after the expiry of this period your services can be terminated without giving any reason or without notice.
- You will not be considered as permanent in service until any written order is issued for your confirmation. On confirmation, your services can be terminated by giving one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu thereof and similarly you can also leave the service.
- If under any circumstances, you remain absent continuously for eight days including holidays & weekly off then it will be considered as a serious charge and for this your services can be terminated or your name can be struck off from the attendance register on the assumption that you have left the services.
- You will not act in any manner may be detrimental to the interest of the company or which may affect its smooth working. If you indulge in such an activity it will be a serious offence and for this your services can be terminated.
- Company can on their own accord, transfer you or send on deputation to any of the Company’s Clients, Office or Head Office or any other sister concern of the company anywhere in India or in another country. For this vacancy you will not be entitled to any additional pay. On Transfer or on deputation, you will abide by the rules of the concern.
- You can be suspended for misconduct and you will not get any pay or allowance during the period of suspension.
- During the period of your service in the Company you will not do any other service or profession without the permission of the company, will not disclose the secrets of the Company and will protect the interest of the Company.
- You will fully abide by the rules of the Company.
- If you remain absent due to any kind of infection/ disease or long illness or from time to remain absent continuously for two months then your services will be terminated without any notice.
- After the issue of the orders by the Company for terminating your services and after the expiry of one month of that order you will have no right to proceed against the Company for any Dispute.
- You will inform the Company any change in your full address and for not doing so will be considered as luck of duty of the employee and whatever correspondence the company may have to do will be done at your last given address and the responsibility for not receiving the letters will be on you.
- Under any circumstances you will not refuse to work on over time.
- The Management will correspond with you by hand and you have to receive the letter in case of refusal to receive it will be pasted on the notice board of the Company and it will be assumed that you have received the letter.
- Your Appointment is based on whatever information you have given about yourself in your application. If at any time, any part of it is proved to be false and wrong then you will be removed from service immediately at any time.
If the above mentioned conditions of service are acceptable to you for appointment in the company then you should sign on the copy of this letter so that it may be assumed that the above mentioned appointment is acceptable to you.
2.____________________________ Signature of Manager
Note: In case of any conflict in the meaning, the English text shall be taken to be authentic.