The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,
Sub: Inspection of PF records in respect of M/s ………. Pvt. Ltd. – reg.
Ref: Your letter No. RO/DL/K-I/8939/2016 dated: 03.01.2018.
With the reference to your above letter issued by your E.O., the required information/documents are furnished under below:
1) Registered office
2) Copy of Form 5A
3) Cancelled cheque
4) Copy of attendance, ECR, balance sheets for the last three years
5) Wages/salary records produced.
6) Details and month wise dues for the last 5 years
7) The rate of contribution is 12%.
8) The total No. of employees as on Oct.2017 is 7. We do not have any contractor.
9) There are no excluded employees at present.
10) Up to date A/c statement (2014-2015) has been issued.
11) There are no short/excess remittances.
12) All the relevant returns have been filled from time to time.
13) Our establishment does not have any Labour Union.
14) We have not engaged any Contractors.
15) We do not have any International Workers.
16) We are complying with the EDLI scheme 1976 as an un-exempted establishment
17) We have uploaded the KYC and digital signature and Form No. 5A on the EPFO web site
It is added that we have weeded out our old records at the time of closure of our factory and shifting our office from (….location….) to present address at (….address….). Further, the founder of the company Mr. ………, the then Managing Director has expired and the company has stopped manufacturing activities. Since, manufacturing activities have been stopped, the no. of employees thereafter have been continuously decreasing. At present, we are only assembling certain products and being supplied to the Defence Ministry (Navy) through our skeleton staff.
For …….. Industries Private Limited.
Encls: As Above