About the author

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

3 Comments on "Correction of personal details"

H D Sharma
4 months 2 days ago

Dear Sir,
How to nil return of esic

Anil kumar kushwah
7 months 4 days ago

dear sir my correct name –Anil kumar kushwah— insurance no. 2015607009 please correction my name thanks

pappu kumar
8 months 16 days ago

sir ip name and father name esic card me galat hai jo ki mera real name ka adhar number sytems me load hai lekin mera adhar name sytems me load nahi hai pls help me my esi no 6708417026


2015 Powered By Webdoor IT solution