Date : ………….
Sub: Contract Letter of Service of “DRIVER”
In reference to your application for employment and subsequent interview for the post of a “Driver” at Rohto Pharma (India) Private Limited, the Management is pleased to employ you as a Driver with effect from 01st May 2014 at Gurgaon location. This contract is subject to the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT:
- Your monthly emoluments would be Rs……../- (Rupees In words ) broken into fixed and variable components. The allowances, benefits and other terms and conditions of your employment will be as per Company’s Policies as may be in force from time to time.
- On the date of joining, you are requested to bring and submit the following documents:
- Relevant copies of Academic /Professional attainments and work experience.
- Documentary evidence of Date of Birth and Address Proof.
- Valid and subsisting Driving License.
- Appointment Letter from last employer.
- Four passport sizes colored Photographs.
- Two references from your family along with their contract & Address documents
- You will be required to discharge the duties and responsibilities that will be assigned to you from time to time by the Management, diligently and satisfactorily, with a high standard of initiative, efficiency and economy.
- Your contract will also be subject to satisfactory verification of your credentials/ testimonials. The Management reserves the right to ask for the originals of the above said certificates and documents. If, it is found at any stage that you have given false information or concealed the facts, then the Management has the right to foreclose your services without any compensation or notice.
- You will observe all laws, rules and regulations etc. while performing your duties. You shall be responsible for proper maintenance and upkeep of the vehicle. You shall be responsible for the safe custody of the vehicle and liable for any loss or damage caused due to negligence and non adherence of any traffic rules and regulations by you on duty.
- You shall not use the vehicle for your personal purposes or for any other purpose not in connection with the work of the company. You shall not report to duty or drive the vehicle in a drunken state or under intoxication of any kind.
- With respect to the vehicle under your control, you shall be responsible for all acts, omission, non-compliance of rules and regulations for vehicle driven by you for the company. In case of any loss or damage, due to your negligence, you will make good such loss and at the end of your duty you will hand over the keys to the authorized person every day.
- Your continuation in the employment will always be subject to you remaining physically and mentally fit and alert. The management shall have every right to get you medically examined or re-examined at any time by the Registered Medical Practitioner, or Eye-Specialist or a Civil Surgeon, whose findings will be final and binding upon you.
- Your duty hours will be regulated from time to time purely at the discretion of the management as per the expediency of the service and it is clearly understood that as a driver, it would be your duty to take the vehicle for out of station journeys as and when so required by the Management. If you are required to perform your duties beyond the office hours, you will be paid at the appropriate overtime rates. You should note that overtime duties must be duly approved by your immediate supervisor.
- Your services will be liable to be transferred from one place to another and/or from one branch office to another and/or from one vehicle to another, purely at the discretion of the Management.
- You will be whole time employee of the Rohto Pharma (India) Private Limited and as such you will not engage yourself elsewhere for any work either honorary or for remuneration without written permission from the Management.
- You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the management.
- Your services are liable to be terminated without any notice or salary in lieu thereof in case of continued ill health or continued absence for more than 7 days without approval.
- If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non-performer or guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any such acts or omission the company shall also be entitled to recover the damages from you.
- You will be subject to follow and abide by all the Rules and Regulations of the Company and the service conditions as are in force at present or as may be introduced or amended or extended or rescinded from time to time.
We welcome you to Rohto Pharma (India) Private Limited.
Kindly, return one copy of this letter duly signed by you as a token of your acceptance of terms and conditions mentioned herein.
For, Company name